Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I am feeling so so sleepy & tired. Had Iftar at Hajah Maimunah yesterday at Geylang. It is a buffet meal which cost $10 per person. I think i eat too much that i can't sleep. After the dinner, we walked around geylang bazar. Nothing much i can say...


My mum nag at me for going home late. I told her that i will be late. And it was my 1st time Iftar outside with my friends. Haiz...She always find my fault. Maimunah has been eating out the whole week n she did not say much. Maimunah gives reasons that she is teaching Tuition but not everyday but my mum keep quiet. Haiz...Feeling so sad that i am treating differently. Patience is all i have....


The topic yesterday is about wedding mostly. Asking when to get married n etc. Well no comment for me. I dont want to think about all this for now. Too lazy to think about relationship for now. Like i told a few ppl, i just wait who came to masuk meminang aje...Well that is what i am thinking now. When I found someone, it always doesnt work. So just leave things like that. I hope things will be easily like that. InsyALLAH...


Omar been calling & sms me every weekends lately. Asking to patch things up. I told him off if he can do what i want then i will accept if not no way we are going to be back. He like to keep repeating things. Haiz....He wants me to understand his needs then how about my needs. He been unfair to me. Just hope whatever happens has something hidden beneath it....InsyALLAH


No comments: