Monday, November 29, 2004

Feeling so tired today. Luckily my exam start aroun 11am. Having very bad headache yesterday.


Invite my colleagues n a few close friends for simple meal at home. Only a few came. Well, at least not a lot of them are here n it is a good thing. I was not feeling well yesterday. Was vomitting n dizzy all the way. Manage to "Layan" the tamu as usual though. Sorry if anything missing during your presence here...


I also manage to get to met my chat pal after so long knowing him. :) He came with his 2 gal cousins from Singapore. Nice to met you fadli n the 2 gals... :) InsyALLAH if i got the time, will drop by at your place...


A bit of frstration yesterday night. Get to know that my best friend had engaged without telling me. Haiz... Why can't she just informed rather than hearing all this from someone else? When asked her yesterday, she doesn't want to say anything. She even ask me to go to her house n asked directky to her? Why is she trying to be difficult? Benda yg baik buat apa ditutup2 kan? Haiz...I am so dissapointed in her... Dont know what i have done wrong to get this kind of treatment. Haiz... Looks like i will just lie low. Dont talk too much. Just keep quiet...


No comments: