Monday, November 01, 2004

I am so so sleepy today. I drag myself out of the bed...


Irfan came over yesterday. We can see his big round eyes now. :) Last week he sleeps most of the time. But yesterday he did not sleep much. He is 1 mth old on the 30th November...Times flies very fast...


Aeisyah came over on Saturday. She getting more active now. She began to eat on herself now. She also learning to speak some simple word. But her favourite word still "Mamam". hehehehehehehe


Thanks Ernie for asking. Well kind of need urgently so no choice have to do the photocopy n numbering on my own. Doing the artwork only cost around $11 then the printing of the 4 booklets is $25. I spent nearly $50 on this. Well i hope i can get claim. It is part of my mistakes. I should have been more careful on doing this... Haiz....Just hope they can let me claim all this...


This week will be having Iftar with a few groups of friends....Can't wait to met them all.


No comments: