Sunday, December 25, 2005

Alhamdulilah Fiza is happily married on Friday Night. Did not attend the ceremony but did attaend with a few colleagues on Saturday at her house at Tampines. :) She look pretty too. :) :) :) "Selamat Pengantin Baru" Have a good holidays before you start work next year ya.




Met someone that i dont look forward to at the wedding. We used to be close friends. I even look her up as my older sister although she younger than me by a month. Till now i dont know what happens to make her change so much towards me. Haiz...Maybe i have make mistakes without my knowledge. Hope you forgive me...


Spent the whole day at home today. Clean the kichen and also do my ironing. Alhamdulilah manage to finish all that earlier. Now left to do my work late. Maybe i take a bath first before sitting in front of the laptop all the way later.


Parents still not home yet. They say that they will be back today but not sure what time. Maybe they are stuck in the jam. Read the papers earlier, it seems that the Singapore side are the ones who having problems with lesson counter opened. haiz... Used to be the Malasia side but now it seems to be on the Singapore ised...

No comments: