Saturday, December 31, 2005

Went out with my 2 gal colleagues to Arab Street earlier. Had lunch at Banquet at Raffles Hospital. Then off to Arab street to look at the beads. These 2 ladies have the same hobby as me which is making necklace using the beads. I did not buy any as i have lots of them at home. And furthermore, my uncle may want to buy some for me in Indonesia. So i dont buy anything for now. Just wait for my uncle to buy me later. After that we just walked around at Arab Street. The 2 chinese ladies were enjoying themselves when they saw a lot of cloth there. One of them even planned to buy the cloth there with her bf one day. hehehehe Then me n of them went to chinatown to look for more beads. While the other lady when home. Today is beads day. I bought a few accessories there. To try to do rings and brooch soon. Hopefully i can have the time to do it....InsyALLAH....


Andini will be working last day today. Yeah she been working for the past 1 1/2 months at Isetan at Parkway Parade. Good thing she have that thinking of working rather that staying at home doing nothing.


Will plan out all my things after this. Hopefully i get to achieve all these in 2006...InsyALLAH

No comments: