Monday, December 05, 2005

Everyone keep asking me when will be my turn getting married yesterday. Arghhh why can't they ask other question rather than this??? It was quite annoying when one by one of them asked. Haiz...Well i guess i will still be facing this problem again n again till i get married...Who does not want to get married right? It is just not my time yet...InsyALLAH if ALLAH permits i will get married one day.....


The wedding at the Orchid Country Club were not well organised yesterday. Not much guests came. Like a few of my aunts n uncles were saying, "This is what happens when you ignore all your relatives especially your oldest. When we asked, all you say is done." Haiyah everything was so nice but you waste your money for nothing. There were so much food left. We did bring home back some of the food. The bride n bridegroom do at 2 different place. The gal do at Orchid Country Club while the guy do at Lagun Sari at Bukit Timah Plaza. I managed to get chance to went over to the guy's place too. Nice n simple restaurant. Nice food too. Alhamdulilah the Nikah went well even thought the gal came very very late.


Watch Hindustan yesterday nite. I think 3 of us were crying watching it. When we first watch it on VCD, i did cry. Even now after watching a few times, i still cry. hehehehe Emotional lady i must say. :) Good movie being shown this month. InsyALLAH will not miss any of them especially on 18 December 2005 as it is my favourite although i been watching it so many times. hahahaha I can remember all the movies that will be showing this month. :) :) :) My Sunday nite will never be boring!!! Looks like i will have sleepy sleepy Monday for this month....hahahahha

No comments: