Friday, December 02, 2005

A few days straight i been sleeping after 12am. Haiz....All due too much eating. If i eat a bit more, i have to sleep late. Too full to sleep. Seems weird but that is me. Haiz....


Mum finally finish all the "Hantaran" boxes that she do. Will have to send all this on Saturday. Looks like will be busy again this Saturday....Thought of bring my laptop home to do my work but dont think that i will be doing any work this weekends again. Haiz so many things to do but so little time...


My uncle came to visit on Wednesday night for Hari Raya. He just came back from overseas so no choice for the late visiting. :) Luckily i reached home in time as no one to help mum around. If not she have difficulty to serve the guests especially the small kids...


I have brought a new Hp 3230 a week ago. And now i am having virus on my hp. Haiz... Have to send to service today or ppl will keep getting the virus from me...I have deleted the virus but i think it is still inside my Hp. InsyALLAH will rush to send for service by today. Hope it can be done in one day....InsyALLAH....

No comments: