Thursday, December 08, 2005

Feeling so sleepy. Woke up at 7.10am this morning. Yeah i was a bit late. I woke up a but early which were at 5am then i manage to sleep back again around half an hour later i think. When i woke up again i realise it was after 7am. I knew this will happen when i woke at 5am early. Cause mum not working and will surely wake up late...But watever it is i manage to reach office early than everyone. hehehehehe As usual as i was the earliest person to reach office ever since i start working here....


Parents went to Batam yesterday. Last min both of them plan to go there. I was at work when dad call to inform that he is on the way to Harbourfront. Managed to them for a while. It was nearly Lunch time when they reached here. So after met them a while, went for Lunch straight.


Thought of sending my hp at Tampines Nokia centre but it was closed for renovation. Thought of having quick dinner before going home but the place was super duper crowded. Quickly took MRT home and had dinner at home instead. Will be going to Orchard today to send my HP. Will have to missed the class for today. As this virus keep auto send to all my contacts. Sorry to all who been receving stupid things from me. It was the Virus...

No comments: