Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Super Duper Busy Week

I was so busy that did not find any time to blog. Been trying to find the time but too busy to do it....


Xmas Lunch is being postpone to today. So today will be going to Hyatt for the Lunch. Manage to buy the gift that my colleague wants last week. :) She share the same hobby as mine which is making necklace from beads. So kind of easy to buy her the things. Will borrow the book from her and make a copy of it.


Alhamdulilah Andini pass her "N" level with 10 points. She thought of not proceeding to "O" level but after getting a few advise from us, she decided to give a try and do her "O" level.


Been busy with closing financial last week. Been helping a few of my colleagues with the invoices. And this week shall busy with Internal Auditors. Haiz....Next week will be the External Auditors. Haiz....So many auditors came. All came at the wrong timing when ppl are busy...At the moment, i am using Desktop in the office. My laptop giving problems and in the end my IT dept decide to let me use the Desktop for the time being. Quite bored as i have no msn or yahoo to chat. Haiz...Just have to wait a bit longer more...


I am looking forward to get a leave this Friday. I need the short break or i will break down again anytime....

No comments: