Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Went to class alone with Ct1 as she still not feeling well. Hope she getting well soon...Class was quite bored yesterday. Luckily i buy sweets to help me stay awake. 1 more month to go before the class end. Arghh Waiting for that day to come... I am feeling so tired. It feels so stress with nite classes.


I wanna plan to take leave next week on the 5th Dec but I have not enough money to spend if i decide to take the leave. Haiz...Dont know what to do...I need the break but no money...Haiz...Still thinking when is the suitable date to take the leave. Usually for the month of December, we get an early salary due to Christmas but not sure when...Will decide when it shall be later on....Have to apply early so that no one will clash with me later on. If not i will not be able to have that day...


Mum busy helping my aunt to do the "Hantaran" boxes that will be used this Sunday. Another cousin of mine getting married this Sunday at Orchid Country Club. When i first ask her, she mention that everything are ready. But last Saturday, her mum told my mum that she needs a few things. I was so frustrated as she needs all this at the last minute. My mum been sleeping late to do the touch up for the boxes. It was last used last 2 years fro Bro Zaidi's Wedding. I am not trying to be fussy or what but she making things difficult and we have to rush the things just for her. Just hope things will be done in time. InsyALLAH...

No comments: