Monday, November 28, 2005

I am so sleepy....All cause yesterday watching Hindustan till the end. The story reminds me of someone....Haiz....No use remembering him as he is happily married now...Just pray that everything will be good for him...InsyALLAH...


I realise that i did not go to any of the class last week. Was too lazy as i was busy with work. I feels that the time flew very very fast for me. Haiz... Too many things to do but so little time. I wish i could make the time go slower...Haiz...


A lot of things happen lately too. Hmmm I am so stress up too. There's a few times all i wanna do just give up and run away from all this... Haiz...Even now i am still in a moody mood...Try to talk it out but it seems so difficult...Die die have to take leave next week...If not i will become crazy i think....Haiz...

No comments: