Friday, November 18, 2005

I am still feeling tired...Sleep late again on Wednesday due to old neighbour came at 10pm. By the time they went home it was nearly 12am...She still living around the area so that is why they can stay late...Been having difficulty waking up for the fast few days....Haiz...


Suppose to go Macpherson to do some help out but in the end my aunt say no need. She have nearly finish all the work need that to be done. So i will be going home soon. Hopefully i can get good early rest today. InsyALLAH...


Saturday & Sunday might be be very very busy days. Will be going 2 places on the same place but not sure how many times are we going to run over here and there. Both family making their first wedding events. Both are my uncles one from mum side and the other is dad side. So must equally level of staying at both places.


I really really hope i will get a good sleep today. I been having this stupid headache since last week i think. All due to lack of sleep and rest... I think i better go home now before someone ask me to do stupid work....

No comments: