Wednesday, November 23, 2005

So many things happen for the last few days. Trying to blog but too busy with work. Haiz...I am really really stress up now....I think i really need the break already.

Weekends was super super busy. Early Saturday morning went to Macpherson to help out to do a few things. I was instructed to do the "Bunga Pahah" while mum & Ana di the "Sirih Dara". We were there till 2pm plus. Then rush to Chai Chee to help out watever we can there. Then after Ashar, we rush to the Macpherson again for the "Nikah" ceremony. By the time we reach there, the groom is already there waiting for the "Tok Kadi". The guy is a chinese muslim so the ceremony were in English instead malay. Alhamdulilah the guy manage to say it only once. After that we help out watever we can there. After Mahgrib, we went back to Chai Chee again. Not much work to do so we just hang around having late Dinner again. I have so much fun with my cousins and uncles. We were having these few jokes on what to wear on the 4th Dec 2005 for the Orchid Country Wedding. Bro Zaidi came over and i get to play with Irfan. He were asleep while in the car but upon reaching the place he woke up. So we get him to play with us. Running all over the place with him. By the time we reach home were like nearly 12am. Quickly had bath and went to sleep.

Early sunday morning went over to both places to send a few things. After that we stay at Chai Chee till noon. After the groom left to the gal's side, we all went over to Macpherson. 5 minutes after reaching there, the groom arrive. So we get to see the whole ceremony where ppl (Including my parents) block the way. Not much work to do so we just play with little kids including Irfan & Aeisyah. We have to left early cause dad was not feeling well suddenly. I think we left at around 6pm plus. Instead of going home straight, me & Ana decide to go over to Chai Chee's place to see if we can help out watever we can. We came just in time as there are about to clear all the buffet set. We clean till 8pm plus. It was raining heavily by then. So Farij have to fetch us. We get so many food from both side on that day. So dead tired that i think i sleep around 10pm plus.

Sorry to Bro Ali for not attending your Open House. Thought of going to your place early morning but did not manage top find the time. InsyALLAH we try to make it this weekend....

Work is so stress up. SO many things were filling up. Arghhh...Yesterday i think i increase my voice to one of the customer and they complain!!! So my manager talked to me and i explain to him wat happen and i BROKE DOWN in front of him. Yeah i cry. I am so stress and tense. I told him watever my workload and problems i am facing. Haiz...I also complain about my colleagues who did not help out. It been a while i last let go my frustration for my work. I used to complain a lot to my other colleagues but nowadays i seldom do that anymore....Haiz....

Went to see my paklong at NUH yesterday. Yeah he was admitted there after small accident on Monday. So the whole family from JB came over. Met them all. After that we went to have Dinner at Simpang Bedok. It was a big feast as we had "Ikan Bakar", Tom Yam, Chap Chai, and even some "Kacang Phool". Reached home at around 11pm plus. By then i am too full to sleep. So i just watched TV till 12am before getting some sleep....

Theres a lot more things that i am facing now. But too long to mention here...Haiz... Maybe next time i will write again....Now back to work!!!

No comments: