Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Feeling so tired lately. Still having headache till now. I wish i could get some rest today...But thinking there are a lot of work i can't take any leave...I think i should take next week or the week after....InsyALLAH...


Been having Migraine since Saturday night. Maybe due too many eating. I can't sleep well on that night. I been vomit for 2 to 3 times before my body finally surrender to get some sleep. Then Sunday with no choice, follow my family to jalan raya. Cause we have promise Bro Zaidi that we will come to his place. Went to 2 house before going to his place. While visting, all i do was relaxing at the sofar resting. Did not talk or move much...Luckily i bring my medicine all the way. It makes me feel better for a while...But the time i reaching home, the dizzy came back...All i do is eat the medicine and rest....


Sorry Ernie for unable to attend your invitation of open house. Too weak to go by the time reach home...Maybe next time ya....


These few days, i feels that my timing goes by so fast...Maybe i am tight with class and work. No time to even do visitng for raya. Weekends is always packed of visiting whoever we can go...I think i still have not visit a few of my aunts n uncles. One of them have call to check why i still have not visit him. He came while i am not at home. So i might have to met him this wed or Fri if i am not too tired. This weekends will be busy with 2 weddings. Not sure how we will cope to go to both sides. This Sat also have a few open house to go...Arghhh so stress.........

No comments: