Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am very very very sleepy and tired.....Arghhh my body starting to aching all the way...I been having lesser sleep ever since of last week of Ramadhan till now... Now more tiring due to class 3 days in a week. It will be for 2 months straight...I think i need to get some break ASAP or i will fall sick easily anytime....I thought of taking 2 days leave next week on Thursday & Friday but have to do training on Friday so die die must come....Haiz...Its either early next week or the week after....


Class for the "Customer Service Skill" was quite ok yesterday. Majority was malay students mostly over 30s. Overall the teacher was quite fun n interesting. Instead of ending at 10pm, she let us go home early at 9.30pm which is half an hour early. I sleep for while on my journey back. By the time reach home was nearly 11pm as the class was at Orchard Plaza...


It seems that there are a lot of things to be done this month...I have a few things that need to clear by end of this month. 2 are half way done....If no one interrupt then i shall be able to finish all....InsyALLAH....

No comments: