Friday, November 11, 2005

Feeling so tired & sleepy....Wish i am not working today so that i can sleep all the way......My body been aching latey. With pain in the shoulder and stomach been not good too...Haiz....Hopefully i can get good rest tomorrow....


Class was quite ok for this week. Been getting good notes from the teacher. Alhamdulilah his teacing is quite ok....Will be starting Customer Service Course next week, on Tuesday. It will be at Orchard Plaza. *Tak suka pi orchard n now class kat sana* Haiz...I seldom go to Orchard area...Will go there if ppl ask me to follow only. I think i only went there like once in 2 months or more...There isnt anything that i can buy there...Well for me, it is a place of easy money out...*Duit lekas abis kalau shopping sana* Yeah i am not particular of brands for my clothes or even any accessories... So Orchard is a never never a place for me to go shopping... If i do shop there due to sale only...


This year there will be no open house for me. This weekends might busy with visting again. And next week will be having 2 weddings. My 2 cousins are doing the wedding on the same day. Haiz....Have to go to both places and it may be rushing for our family. So whoever wanna come, just give me a call and i will arrange to be at home anytime. InsyALLAH....Even my colleagus were asking if i will do open house again.


I will changing to new phone by end of the month. Haiz...Don't know which model to take...This stupid phone keep giving problem again. Meanwhile i am using nokia 3120 and it does not have any radio...I am so bored without my radio nowadays...Just have to bear with it meanwhile...Thought of getting a new phone with MP3 but still undeciding....


Will go jln raya today after work. So i am wearing my nice Baju Kurung to work. hehehe Will be visiting my real dad at Jurong West later in the evening with sis Ana. Andini might follow us too but not too sure yet....

No comments: