Thursday, July 06, 2006

After i do my work on Sunday, I strain my back while i sit down on the floor. It was so bad that i hardly could stand up. It was so bad i had difficulty in walking and bedning that day. Good thing my mum help to massage and it feels a bit better. the painful is still with me ever since that day. I have difficulty in bending especially. I been pending to see the doctor. Keep pending it. Haiz...


I did still went for my date yesterday although still a bit pain at my back. I dont have any difficulty in walking so i dont mind meeting anyone. It is only when i sit down, i will have a bit difficulty in standing up. We went to the lagoon to have Dinner there. It was nice to met him in person. :)


My collague, Jo Eng leaves the company. Haiz....People keep leaving. One by one. hmm When shall be my time then..hmm :) For now just do watever i can for now...If fated i leave this company then it will comes. I just dont know when or will. :)

No comments: