Friday, July 07, 2006

Feeling so tired recently. Been having headache too. My migraine is back and luckily it is not bad. Just feeling dizzy. I simply took the normal panadols and been sleeping a bit early too. Have been pending to see the doctor again and again. Haiz...


I realised that i am quite sensitive these few days. My mood swings quite bad. I dont think due to having menses as it was cleared last week. I am feeling down too. Lonely. Haiz...There been a times i nearly broke down suddenly. Even this morning, i was so sad that i have tears in my eyes...I dont know what is happening to me. I just too sad i guess. A few things making me so sad and dissapointed.


Siti will be getting married tomorrow. Yesh she invite me but i only came for the Sunday's event only. Will be going with a few of my colleagues. Just hope to see her. InsyALLAH...Azli also getting married this coming Sunday. Will be going from Siti's place. Hope to see him too. :) :) :)

No comments: