Saturday, July 15, 2006

This week the work is quite pressure. My GM been asking me do quite a few things to help increase the sales of our dept. Our team is minus 1 ppl already and there are a lot of things to do and he add more to it. Haiz...I was suppose to have dinner with Nelly but have to cancel at the last minute due to work. I have already packed all my things to prepare to go home. Suddenly Eric say that he needs some data and kind of urgent as our dept manager needs urgently. With no choice, i re-start my laptop and do watever i can. In the end, me & Eric are the last ones to go. I have no choice but to cancel the meeting with Nelly. Maybe next week shall met her then.


Went date on Monday n Tuesday with the same guy. Funny guy i shall say. I think he is the 1st guy i knew who can sing a lot of songs in different language especially Hindi songs. And he also manage to sing the whole song. Surprise me a lot as i never heard a malay guy can sing the full version. hehehehe And he began my walking radio all the way for that day. :) Need to met someone new once a while. ;)


On Wednesday, went to Pasir Ris to met my uncle, Cik Aziz. He buy me sweater while he in Australia. :) So went over to visit him and take the sweater too. It was my favourite colour Blue. Advanced birthday present. hehehehe


Another 2 ppl resigned from the company. Haiz...All these ppl were only like 1 year with us. Well ppl do come and go. U will met them some other places in a short while. We dont know about that. Just wish them all the best in their future. :) It is great to know them. Hope we stay as friends. :)

No comments: