Thursday, July 27, 2006

These days i feels that my time is so short. Maybe due to many work need to be done. This is the time i feel so stress at work. I do feel stress last time but not so much like now. There's good and bad of course. No matter what i always look at the good side.


I received lots of besday wish last week. :) Thanks everyone for remembering. The celebration was simple. Had Dinner with family. Then Ana surprise me late at night with Royal Chocolate Cake. I must say the cake was superb. Very very nice!!! Sure will buy again soon...Sunday i get to chose my own present. Which my parents buy me 2 set of baju kurung for this coming Hari Raya. :) Ana & Andini still have not decided what to buy for me. Well i ask them , to look for me a new watch or beg maybe. :) But i prefer a new watch....

No comments: