Monday, July 31, 2006

Still having this headache. It been with me on and off. Haiz...Maybe i think too much especially my work. There a few major things that need to be done ASAP. We are having this promotion with selected suppliers. We are starting on the 1st of August. It have to be done monthly with different suppliers. That's why i am always busy nowadays. To get the full data. Make sure things going with the flow...Hope it went well with the plan. InsyALLAH....


Been staying at home for the past 2 days. Yeah i spent my weekends at home. Suppose to go out but last minute my friend have to work OT. Haiz...I was looking forward to watch that movie "Lake House" and die die must watch it soon...Maybe 1 of these days or this coming weekends maybe....


An old friend call up yesterday. Nice to hear from him after so long. :) We might be meeting one of these day too. Actually kind of miss him as he were such a good friend. :) Hope to catch up more with him. hmmm....

No comments: