Friday, July 28, 2006

I finally got my belated besday gift from my younger siblings. Received Titus watch from them. :) :) :) Nice looking watch and even i am wearing it now. trying to take the picture but my handphone giving this stupid error again and again whenever i try to take picture. Maybe next time i upload the picture up. InsyALLAH...


Having headache since a few days ago. But it was very painful yesterday nite. Thought of taking MC today but realise a few things need to be done. Haiz...I need to rush a few things too. If possible all these have to be done by today. By Monday have to send out to all customers...When i think of it, it make me so stress!!!


For the last few weeks, i am happy that there someone i could talk over the phone everyday. But yesterday the conversation makes me sad and dissapointed. :( Well, he admit that he began to like me and of course me too. But there are a few things make him think twice. About how different his life and family from mine. Couldn't believe that this is the same issue i have last time and it happen again. I couldn't believe it when i hear all this. Yes, i admit my life is a bit better nowadays. My parents manage to buy good things to use at home like Osim chair, flat tv, sound theater and etc but that doesnt mean i have to look for a guy who can provide the same as what i have now. Never dream also. Haiz...I don't know ah...It just make me so sad and maybe i am fated to be alone. Never get married i guess. Haiz... :( :( :(

No comments: