Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Feeling good to wake up in my own bed again. Feels good to be back again. Now i realise how much i love my own country n my own place.

Just came back to see the doctor ealier. Had to see doctor as my face full of pimples lately. She just give me some cream n antibiotic. Hope it recovers fast. I past through my secondary school. It reminds me of my school days. I miss the time i spent there with my friends. Now i wish i could turn back the time there n repeat the time again......

Here are the pictures of the wedding and the Lunch with the whole colleagues. Will upload the other pictures soon. :)

Wedding (21 & 22 December) & Lunch (23 December)

Have fun everyone as today is NEW YEAR EVE. Hopefully next year is a better year for all of us. Have you made your new year's wish? I have made a few for myself. Hopefully i can achieve them this time around. :) :) :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2004

No comments: