Tuesday, December 30, 2003

It been 10 days since i last update my entry....I miss everyone here n of course my blog world....hehehehehe Didnt get to update n log in to the net as the internet having problems. Too much to tell but don't know where to start 1st.

21 & 22 December 2003

The wedding went well. Everyone was here it is good to met everyone again. Now i start to miss them again. Nazrul, my cousin was also here. Good to met him again. Miss him again now. Will try to arrange to met him soon as i started to miss him so much already......I get pampered from my aunts & uncles from my mom's side. Not forgetting Nazrul too. :) Thanks herda, Moshee & Ernie for coming. :)

23 December 2003

Had Lunch with my collegues. Although i start my leave but i came back just for the Lunch. Good to met everyone there too.

24 to 30December 2003

Went for Holiday to BANGKOK with my Parents, Farij & Andini. Had lots of fun and relaxing too. It been quite sometimes i last alight the plane. I think nearly 10 years now. Good thing i get to go oversea and spent with my own money. :)

Will try to upload the pictures ASAP. Too much pictures to upload.

No comments: