Friday, December 19, 2003

Yesterday had fun with my 3 gfs. We having so much fun. We laughed a lot till i have stomachace. I am going to miss them. We had our Dinner at Banquet at Eastpoint and then we sit at the Starbucks to chill out there. :) Yesterday was a nostalgia night for us. All the past things happens during secondary & primary were brought up. Some of them was so funny n some of them is sad thing...Never thought that we will be this close. :)
I met someone before went home...I just don't know whether that is a gd one or bad....
I talked to 1 of my guy friend yesterday night. He was having some problem that need to talked about. Without realising i hurt his feelings but i was trying to advise him.
I began to think something about "The Truth". It hurts when you know the truth and it is bad when you were kept from the truth.....

No comments: