Thursday, December 11, 2003

Went to GURAME at East Coast Parkway with my aunt's family yesterday night. The food was nice but too bad the Fish that Gurame was famous for was not there. The fish was out of stock as the waiter there claim that the shipping for the fish to come will be late. The food there quite nice n the price too.....I scroll the menu and shock to see some of the price. Just imagine they charge $7.90 for 10 sticks of satay. That is quite expensive!!! We all eat rice with a few dishes. (Org belanja mesti tak bole cerewet)

By the way Pinky, I am not the one who are getting married. It is my 2nd Brother, Zaidi, who will be getting married on the 21 December. After the wedding, my family & I will be going for our holiday. (Without the couple of course) I am going to have a break for myself. So i will be away till end of the month. Will inform on that more later...... :)

Here is the picture of Aeisyah that my sister-in-law took lately. Isn't she CUTE!!!


No comments: