Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Still feeling tired. Sleep early yesterday. I think i sleep around 8.30pm. I think i still need more of the sleep.
After work decided to walked around Bedok for a while. Bought a christmas present for my supervisor. At the office here, we will be exchange gifts with each other. We draw lot all the names and will be getting a gift each from the person who took our name. I will be giving my gift to my Supervisor which i am happy about it. I brought him 2 pair of ties.
Took this phrase from Nurynn's Blog.
"if you love sumone, set him/her free. If he/she comes back to you he/she is yours. If he/she doesn’t, he/she will never be yours..."
Well, i am kind of not agree with this. What if that person do come back to you but that person still not yours??? I used to believe this phrase but later i find that they only come for a while. It still happens now. I am happy that person came back but still it hurts a lot when that person never meant to be yours.....

No comments: