Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Last minute plan to met up my gal friends....We had dinner at Bk n had our conversation at Starbucks at Simei. All other 2 gals having problems n need to met up to talk about it. All is about BGR. Kind of funny to talk about it (i myself single n giving advise to more than 1 year relationship) and end up talking about wedding too. It kind of good to talk all these things n hear different kinds of view. Overall i enoy their accompany. It was fun with the gals. We talked, laughed, joked and even "Kutuk" each other.
Aeishah came yesterday....I reach home around 10pm. Manage to play around with her.....She is cute so cute that feels difficult to part with her. I did a lot of talking to her n she kind of response back as though she wanna talked back.....We even teach her some music and she was laughing all the way kind of excited.....Sometimes i feel when will i get married n have a child of my own.....hehehehehehe

No comments: