Thursday, December 04, 2003

I had so much fun with my 3 gal friends yesterday. We been emailing each other through email and increase our mailbox with our emails.....Then we decided to met up yesterday after work. At last minute, we plan to met up at Pasir Ris CoffeeBean...At 6pm sharp, me n ct hurried our way to met the other 2 gals. We reach around 7 plus and sit at there. Buy some food at MacDonald and talked all the way till 10.30pm (Kes kene halau from there. Maklum ah kedai dah nak tutup) I think we will be meeting each other every week now... All i can say i am having great time with them. So gals let's do this every week..... JOM!!!
Will be meeting my MakanKakis today!!! YEAH!!!! MISS them so much already. Last met up with them is on the 13 November 2003. Just imagine how long that now......Can't wait for the time to reach 6.45pm.....

No comments: