Monday, May 03, 2004

Had a great day for the last 2 days....


Saturday, 1 May 2004
Met up with a few of my colleagues at Macdonald East Coast. We just hang out there chatting all the way and playing around with the babies. That is their first time outing. We share among 11 of us to buy the twin stroller for him. Will upload the pictures soon. :) Loves the babies. I carry one of the twins all the way. Loves the baby smell....


Sunday, 2 May 2004
Met up my ite gfs at Orchard. Suppose to be 6 of us but in the end only 4 of us were there. Manage to catch up with the 3 of them. 2 of them will be getting married by next year. Will have more outings in future before they are officially becomes wife. hehehehehe They been engaged for a year now. Glad to hear that they are settling down soon. :)


Thought of fasting today but did not wake up for "Sahur" today so i am half day fasting today. Will try to fast again tomorrow and make sure it last to the end of the day...Well i guess i been eating quite alot lately n did not really look for out my diet. So decide to fast to cut down on my eating habits. Not that i wanna slim down or what but it is just the eating habits that i realise i been having. Eating too much n etc.... It helps to save for me too. hehehehehe


I am so much in love lately...He knew how to makes me smile all the time. I am happy with him. Just hope things will be good. InsyALLAH.....