Thursday, May 13, 2004

Suppose to go to my aunt's place but were cancel. Last minute my colleagues all decided to visit 1 of our colleagues who were admitted in the hospital yesterday morning. It was shock news for us all. She was admitted at SGH and she accidently cut her 2 fingers. I think she was going some grinding somethings n thats when she accidently grind a bit of 2 fingers. It was scary to her that. She was addmitted n might be there for a few days. And of course will be on leave for 2 weeks i guess. 8 of us went there together.


After that 4 of us decided to go for Dinner. We end up eating at the Indian food near around there. As usual, i order my favourite food, "Mee Goreng" and other 3 eat only Prata. Had a nice day with all of them.


I began to like to stay here longer as i realise how close i am with some of the people here. It was so much fun. We jokes and had a good laugh together.... Well work will be always overwork. All of us are doing multi tasking. I guess it all depends how things are in future but for now stick to what i have now...


My mum propose to go Jakarta next mth. I can't go as my leave is not enough. I will not have enough by end of the year which i might be having exams again. She still planning n have not confirm yet. Well, if she go then it will be fun without parents at home. hehehehehe I would love to go to Jakarta as miss the place already. Used to go there frequently last time. But as i told my mum, i have to give it a miss this year. I can only have a long leave next year, InsyALLAH if there is any chances...


Might be meeting my 3 gfs tonight. Miss them so much now... Need to met them up as most of us have lots of stories to tell... :) Hopes the all are there tonight...

No comments: