Monday, May 10, 2004

New settings from Blogger. Refreshing... :) Good improvement. Quite confusing at first but overall is good.....


Try to blog from home but still cannot. It keep hanging at the same page....


Here what i did for the last 2 days.


Saturday, 8 May 2004

Spend the whole day at home. Watch Kal Ho Naa Ho. It was a great movie. I cry at the end of the show. I manage to hold on my tears during the show but at the end i can't hold it up anymore... Even Andini too was cyring. hehehehehe So not only me at that time crying after watching it. :) Went to Syarahan with my sister in law, Kak Tini. Finally had a ladies talk with her. She so understanding. She began to knew me well although i never really talk to her about my personal things. Feels great that she willing to listen n gave her opinions. :) :) :)


Sunday, 9 May 2004

It was Mother's day. My sister order a bunch of flowers to be send to our house early morning. It came around 7.30am while most of us sleeping except my mum. She was so surprised as she never expect us to do that....


Ct2 will be taking an Urgent Leave again. Her mouth still swollen after seeing the Dentist on Friday. Hope she is getting well soon. Will be going to my school later during Lunch time to take my entry slip. 10 more days to go for my 1st paper...I did some revise but still not a gd one.....


Might be meeting dearie today. It all depends if he can finish up early....


No comments: