Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Suppose to go to my aunt's place yesterday but she was not at home. With no choice, i went back home straight. Was looking forward to met her yesterday. Miss her so much already...


When i am home, my 2 sistas went out for tuition. Left mum n younger brother, Farij. Had dinner then head to my room to do my revision. Realise a lot of things need to revise. I got 8 days left for my exam.


Went to work today taking Cab. Dad sent his car for servicing n he got 10 vouchers for taking cab. He gives 1 to mum n we take the cab together to work today. Usually will take Bus no 30 to work. Reach work place quite early around 7.45am. As usual check my emails, read blog n etc....


Hopes my aunt is home tonight. Have to met her ASAP as miss her so much already...Need to talk to her a lot of things. She is the only person i turn to most of the time. Especially when i am feeling down after wat happens at home.....


No comments: