Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I am so tired...My head still aching since Sunday...


Sunday, 16 May 2004

Went to Science with Andini & my parents. My mum have free tickets to there. It quite enjoying and old memories come back. I think the last time i went there is during my primary school days. Memories of me still in Kindergaten also came back. :) It was a sweet old memories of my childhood. Wish i could turn back the time...


Monday, 17 May 2004

Went to work at 9.3oam as i am too tired ro wake up. Thought of taking MC but then a lot of work has to be done. A lot of pending work has to be settle by Wednesday. As i will be on Leave on Thursday & Friday for my exams.


Get to know that my aunt is at JB at my pak long house. I was informed by Nazrul yesterday. No wonder i been thinking about her lately. I hope everything is okies with her. Will call her later to ask how is she there...


No comments: