Friday, May 28, 2004

I am so tired n sleepy. Sleep quite late yesterday. I think around 1am. I was watching this American Idol till 12am. I have never been following the show actually. Yesterday was kind of first time i watch it.


After the show, talk with Azli for 1 hr. Well, after so long we did not talk, we manage to catch up with things that been happening all this while.....Feels a bit better talking to him. :)


I miss my aunt. She still in Malaysia. :( Been sms her but no reply. Did sms my cousin, Nazrul n he also did not reply. Haiz... Don't know when she will be back. Miss her so much now...


An old gf called yesterday. Get to know that she been working at Keppel Shipyard which i been contacting all this while. She also quite shock to know about me working under TradeOneAsia. She been doing the invoices that i been sending to her department all this while. Now that i know she is working there, she will be helpful to help when i need some urgent things. ;)


No comments: