Tuesday, June 01, 2004

So tired lately. Did not have a good sleep lately. Wish i could sleep longer.....


My parents will be going Jakarta today. Will ask permission to go home early today. Maybe early by 2 hours. Their flight is at 6pm. So i need to be there around 5pm. So might leave from here at 4pm. Hopes they let me off. Get to know yesterday that CT2 is on MC. I was on exam leave yesterday. My last paper for this term. Hopes i pass them all and will not retake them again at the end of the year.


Then met Andini at Bedok yesterday after exam to do some shopping. She starts to care more of the facial now. She keeps her money to buy all the facial wash n etc. :) I accompany her n do advise her what she needs most n not. Or she will waste all her money for nothing.


CT send her son's pictures through email. Will upload them ASAP for you to see. :)

No comments: