Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dearie make a last min plan yesterday of meeting me. :) He suppose to go home straight as his 2 favourite nieces came over to sleep over at his house. Instead doing that he met me up first. It been 1 month he have not met me & his nieces. So yesterday he mets both me n his nieces. :) Thought of just having dinner but he decide to watch movie, "Around the World in 80 days" It is a good laughter movie.


Siti recommend her friend to work her n the new gal got her job. They interview her yesterday evening n they asked her to start working today. Isn't that fast? :) Well at least she will have some time to learn about the job. Her besday is just after mine. :)


Saying about besday, i am counting down the days to my besday next month. Will be another 28 days. :) Looking forward to it as it will be my 1st time celebrating with my bf.


No comments: