Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Manage to send my parents off yesterday evening. A few of us were there. Me, Sista Ana, Sista Andini, Bro Zaki, Little Aeisyah n My uncle Om Mukti.


My last distant cousin, Ari been sms me since yesterday night. He is looking after my parents there. Looks like my bill will increase a bit more this month because of the overseas sms. hehehehe :)


Thought of going out with my 2 sistas but it seems that all of us are tired n lazy. we sleep at 1am yesterday i think. Were watching the TV, The Wedding Planner. Now i am still tired n sleepy but i wake up early as i am used to waking up early. Will catch up with my sleep later on after doing some housework n cooking. hmmm I think i will cook Nasi Ayam today. My favourite food to cook. :)


Surfing the net now to look out for a few language courses. Thought of taking a few language courses like Chinese, Arabic n Hindi maybe. hehehehehe But 1st i need to brush up my english before i take other languages. :) Doing the planning now... Hopes everything went well as i plan...InsyALLAH...

No comments: