Monday, June 28, 2004

Last 2 days i was so sick...Been having bad headache for the last 2 days. Watever i eat, i throw out...All i eat is porridge. Even today i bring some of it for Lunch later on. My body is feeling so tired...Thought of taking MC today but dont feel like staying at home...


My aunt is back to Singapore. Will meet her soon. Miss her so much...Will spent most of my weekdays at her home. So bored staying at home lately. All work pushed to me to do. So i guess now my aunt is back, so i will spent my time day...


A group of us will be having dinner later. Then will go for durians. Was looking forward to have durians today but looks like have to skip tat this time around.


My feelings not so good lately. Been feeling fishy n lonely lately. Haiz...Try not to think negative on a few things but cant help it. Just home watever i feels did not happens...InsyALLAH...

No comments: