Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Yesterday was really really fun. There were 13 of us. We sit down on the very very long table. We had Murtabak then had prata. Some of them had Mee Goreng n etc. We talk, joke n laughed a lot yesterday. Then headed to have durians. By then a lot of us are full already. Although i am not feeling well, i still eat a few of it. The durians are so nice. It been quite sometime i did not have that...


When i reached home, i simply cant sleep. My whole body feels aching all the way....I think i sleep around 2am or 3am. Now i am so tired...Need a good rest. Thought of taking MC today but dont feel like doing that for now. Need to clear a lot of stuff.


Furthermore Ct2 last day will be tomorrow. It is kind of sad to see her leaving. But i realise it is good thing that we are apart again. I realise that when we worked together, it effects our friendship. Haiz...Realise this quite sometime but try not to think about it...All i know now i will be missing her...


Things are still not so good lately...I am still feeling down n horrible. I shouldn't think much of what happen but i cant help it. The feelings makes me realise what type of person am i. Haiz...


Sms to my cousin, Nazrul this morning around 2am. Asking him to met me 1 of the day next week. I miss him so much now. Need to met him. He agree to that n will try to get the leave approved. I am looking forward to that soon....


No comments: