Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I am still so tired. Yesterday thought of sleep early. Aeisyah came over to our house. She kind of active now. Likes to walk around with the help of us of course. Soon she will walk on her own. :) Waiting that to happens soon. :)


Lately every morning, there will be 1 bangla man great me n my mum with salam. So good of him to do that. :) First greeting in the morning. He will great us with Assalamualaikum when he is nearby the area.


Miss dearie a lot now....Last met him is on the 20th May. He is kind of busy lately with his work. Well, he is working at Keppel Singmarine taking care of the ships that came to singapore. Kind of complicated work for me. I do the invoices for his company before and kind to know the background a bit. Well hope that he is free next week or the following week to met up. If not i have to wait a few more days...At long as he did not cut off his sms n phone calls to me is ok already...


Will have a major meeting today. I have a feeling that me n my colleague, Eric will be question a lot by a few ppl. There are doing some changes and need to know what happens on our side. Hopes today will be a good one for me. This new department have a lot of people i hate n have a bad feeling that they will be very fussy in a lot of things. Haiz.....



No comments: