Monday, June 21, 2004

My body has been aching since Friday nite. Although i have sit on the OSIM chair, it still aching.Haiz....Plus with lack of sleep makes it worst. My sister has been fight over the phone with her bf and yesterday she disturb me & Andini when she keep shouting over the phone. Piss me off. When i shout at her to keep quiet, she quickily lower her voice n end her conversation. It is irritating as it been happens again n again lately. Just hope she settle her problems ASAP.


It's been 1 mth now that i have not met dearie. Haiz...A lot of things have happen between us too. Just simply miss him n i hope things will get better soon....Haiz....


Send my brother, Zaki & Kak tini to the airport yesterday. They were going Langkawi with Aeisyah. Her 1st airplane trip. :) Both families send them off at the airport.


My mood has not been very good lately. Too much anger in me. Ppl around me makes me angry most of the time. Hate to be in this situation. I try to ignore watever happens but it hurts a lot. When i fight back, ppl say that i show no respect n complain a lot. Haiz... The bad thing is i end up losing my temper to the wrong person. Haiz... This is really getting out of hand. So far i always been able to control my temper n feelings accordinngly but lately i can't. I guess i been patient so many times n this time around i can't but still it is getting out of hand...I need help soon or it will get worst...


No comments: