Friday, June 11, 2004

I am eating my favourite chocolate bread from Bonjour. It is so nice that i make sure i buy it every month. First time eating it, i was so in love with it that i buy it every week. But now have to cut down...


I am trying to cut down my expenses now. I try not to buy things that not needed. I even start to save some of my money. I try to bring breakfast from home. If not i will wait till Lunch then have my meal. I make sure that i did not spend much on my Lunch too. I make sure that now i eat Dinner at home. Well, kind of train myself to cut down on eating too much n unnecessary food. :) I hope it also helps to reduce my weight...


Will be going to my aunt place tonight. Have to met her tonight as she will be going back to Malaysia soon. If i did not met her tonight, i will have to wait another more few weeks before meeting her again. So have to met her today.


Lately, my body is aching. I am so tired. I think i will spend the weekends at home sleeping the whole day. I am looking forward to that.....


No comments: