Thursday, June 17, 2004

I am still feeling so sleepy although i sleep early yesterday. I think i sleep around 8.30pm but was disturb by my sis, Ana who was fighting over the phone with her bf. There were a few shouting and this make me shock n woke up. I think it happens around 10pm and i cant sleep back till 12am. Now i am still sleepy thanks to her....


A lot of things in the office now. Too many things have to settle ASAP. Haiz...So stress up. With ct2 going off soon n new gal still have not came in till now. By then it will be more rushing as the new gal will have a lot of things that she will be unfamiliar n i will have to teach her...More companies will be signing contract with the company now. It is good as it bring more money n of course more work. Hope by end of the end there is something good. If not by the time i get my cert at the end of the end, will have to say good bye to them...ALl i have to do now is stay put for a while n learn up new things so that it can help me to get new job in future...


Looks like things are in a mess now. Still dont know what to do... Haiz...Thought of taking a few days leave but it seems that now is not the best time to do that. Too many things in the office that i cant do that now....Haiz.....


No comments: