Sunday, August 15, 2004

The class yesterday was good. I finally can do my own Bracelet with my own choice of colour & pattern. :) Will learn more like rings & necklace next 2 weeks. Will try to do more patterns and give a few of them 1st to my sisters.....From there then will decide how much shall i sell my masterpiece......After this course, i will learn how to sew......Then i can sew my own clothes with my own design maybe..... :) InsyALLAH....
Visit Mak Rah yesterday with my 3 siblings. She was alone at home. Her husband is working n her 2 daughters did not come home this week. We went there to send the Wedding Cards for our relatives who is having the wedding ceremony next month. Chat with her for a while before going home.

Thought of going jogging with Andini this morning but could not wake up. Simply could not hear the alarm. Maybe next week then. Will start jogging with Andini. At least i have someone to join me n who knows my mum will join us too. hehehehe


Talk to dearie yesterday till nearly 1.30am. For nearly 2 hrs i think. Well, we seldom had the chance to talk very long. Usually our conversation over the phone is like 10 to 15 mins. Most time only smsing each other whenever he is free from work. And we only met like 2 weeks once or later than that. It all depends if he is free from work or whenever he feels like taking an off day for that day. If he does that, he will spent the entire whole day with me. :)


Will fetch my parents today around 4pm with Brother Jaya at Airport. The other will have to stay at home. The car cant fit them all. All of us are very big in sizes so we cant fit in anymore like we used to do last time. All of us will try to fit into the car if possible. hehehehehe Those was the days when we all were younger n very small in size........... :)

There is wedding at my blk. There are 2 "Pengantin" the twins. Both were girls. Their wedding is so grand. The decorations are very nice n grand. There were Djs, Cameramen, some dancers performing some dancing shows n etc. I guess this is their 1st wedding occasions for them n furthermore they are 2 of them "bersanding" so thats why they do grandly......

No comments: