Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Life is really unpredictable. Full of surprises. A lot of Ups & Downs. I look back on what ever happens to me. Can say full of downs. There are ups but mostly are downs.....Haiz.....


I realise ALLAH is testing my patience in my life. Maybe to make myself better person in life or to get myself tougher i dont know. Sometimes also we tend to forgets HIM. We tend to look for HIM when are down. I admit i do that at times. I tend to forget about HIM when my "life" is up. Whenever i am down, i will quickly look for HIM. I guess most ppl do that. Always realise when it is too late...Haiz...


At times i am greatful that all this happens as it makes me realise what mistakes i have done. Whatever happens has its own reasons. Due to maybe i choose the wrong path. Due not to think what the consequences will be when i choose my own way. You tend to make mistakes in life. But ppl cant accept the mistakes that has been done by ourself. Sometimes we were not given another chance for this. It is difficult to please ppl but when you manage to please them all you get is negatives points.


My colleague, Eric, has been realising that my eyes are swollen lately. Due to lack of sleep. Yeah i realise that too. Having dark circles below my eyes. I cant sleep n it been nearly 2 weeks now. Haiz...Too much thinking i guess. Will try to get a good sleep one of these few days.....InsyALLAH.......


Will visit my aunt n my 2 nieces today. They are here in Singapore for a week. So better visit them early or they will be back soon.


No comments: