Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Feeling frustrated since last night. My Bro, Farij really piss me off. He was not at home when he sms me, but then he try to cover it up by asking Andini to tell me he is at home. Luckily i call home n check. If i did not do that, i will be foolish believe that. My parents was not at home but was in time to reach home to cover him up. They just say maybe miscommunications n ask me to ask him nicely in future. What the heck is that??? I did ask him nicely but he gave me stupid reasons. I told Andini if she ever cover up for him, i will give her a good scolding n maybe a slap her. My parents get to know about Maimunah's relationship with her bf. My bro, Jaya saw her a few times n he told my parents about it. She was seen by Jaya last week at void deck crying with her bf. She get a warning from my parents n guess what? My parents asked a lot about her at me. When i say i do not know anything, all they say that i do not do my part to know what is happening. When i try to do that with Farij, they cover him up. But they always say all that whenever one of them do some stupid things. Now Maimunah, never talked to me. I guess she might be thinking that i the one who tell my parents a lot of other stuffs. She never tell me her problems but she been telling Andini & my 2 sister-in-laws. When 3 of them as me how is Maimunah & etc, i cant answer. I am to one to the family. All they know, they put the blame on me. It been happens again n again. Me hurts a lot when no one support u. I still remember how most of them do not like me wearing tudung. They calls me names n put me one side. Luckily i still have my aunt who help to me up.
I try to understand the situation before giving any ideas or advise but all they thinking is i am not trying to understand them. Haiz..................I also realise that whatever happens, you got to face it on your on. Dont ever, ever ask or look other people to understand you. All you get is nothing. You bound to hurt more.........From now i will not say anything anymore. Let them do whatever they want.........I just hope things will not happens badly. :( :( :(
Went home late yesterday. I think i knock off from her around 7.30pm to do some stuff. But my laptop keep rebooting. Need help from KK already. These few days might stay over late as there are a lot of things need to be done.....

No comments: