Friday, August 20, 2004

Still having headache since yesterday. Too many work n etc..........Haiz........Manage to finish some of them.........


Did my 1st training today. I was so nervous. Luckily Mr Loh is helping me out. His feedback is that i talk too fast n did not give them some time to absorb.......Well there is always other times....Just hope i will do more of this in future.....
Will have another class tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Will be learning to do the necklace. Will buy more beads n do a few more bracelet for my sistas............
Btw, met Moshee for Lunch on Wednesday with Hafiedzah. We was at the ChinaTown to look for my beads. Thats where we decide to eat at Banquet. I called Moshee up for a quick Lunch together. It been a while that met him for Lunch. Miss Banquet too. I have Chicken Chop with Black Pepper, Hafiedzah have her Fish Soup while Moshee have his Nasi Padang.

No comments: