Monday, August 23, 2004

My headache keep coming back once a while....Could not sleep yesterday. I realised this morning my eyes quite swollen. Thought of taking Urgent Leave but decided not too.....Haiz.....


My weekends is very bad. It is worst yesterday...I am so dissapointed with whatever happens. So sad, anger & etc.........Now i know how ppl treat me all this while.... How ppl never hear my voice, my thinking, my mindset, my idea & etc... All they can say is that i dont understand them. Dont want to understand the situation. Dont want to accept changes. All i can do is cry. Thats is what i can only do. Ppl hurts me n when i voiced back, they keep saying negatively towards me. And when i keep my mouth shut, they keep hurting me........From now onwards, i will shut keep quiet. Be my oldself where i will not say much. I will just be quiet whenever ppl scolds me, hurts me, say negatively about me or whatever. It is better that way i think. It will still hurts me but at least it will not hurts more of me...............


Will try to do stuffs to make myself busy rather than thinking all about this. Maybe do my old stuffs back where i spent the day myself or even do things on my own with quiet surroundings....hmmm