Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Feeling great after meeting my aunt's family. All four of them are at home. So a lot of sharing & debating with them. hehehehehe Like i say i love being around them as i feel more loved around me. Had dinner together. Then catch up things with one another. Then had girls talk among 3 gals. Sharing our a bit of personal lifes. :) They make me feels great n less pressure of course. :)


Well my relationship with dearie finally ended. Realise now that they have been so many disagree among us. All this while we manage to clear it or so call settle the issue. But something happens and we cant come to agreement. I simply cant agree cause the thing is not allow in ISLAM. He insist say that it is matter of work. Well if that the way he is thinking than it is not worth it for us to stick together i guess. No point we keep pointing at each other to look for whose mistake it is. Haiz...


Well i have plan a few things that need to be achieve by end of this year. InsyALLAH i will the target that i set up. Some of them are 1/3 done. Needs more affort n determination to reach all my goals...


No comments: